Iowa Insurance Hall of Fame Scholarship Criteria
The University of Iowa The Emmett J. Vaughan Institute of Risk Management and Insurance
Henry B. Tippie College of Business Department of Finance
A $1,000 scholarship is available to students interested in a career in insurance, risk management or financial services. This scholarship has been established to honor those members of the industry inducted into the Iowa Insurance Hall Fame. By recognizing the outstanding individual contributions which both formed the backbone of Iowa’s insurance industry and continue to preserve its integrity today, we hope this scholarship will inspire a vision of unrivaled success for the next generation of insurance industry leaders.
Complete the Tippie College of Business scholarship application form at: http://www.biz.uiowa.edu/insurance/scholarships.html
Applications from students who can answer “yes” to the question “Are you taking classes in the Risk Management and Insurance Program?” will be reviewed for this scholarship.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Junior, Senior or graduate level status required
- GPA of 3.27 or better required
- Currently enrolled in the Vaughan Institute’s Risk Management and Insurance (RMI) Program
- Preference will be given to students from the state of Iowa
- Vaughan Institute faculty and staff will prescreen applicants
- Juniors in the Vaughan Institute’s Industry Mentors Program will be automatically considered for the scholarship
The recipient will be invited to the annual Iowa Insurance Hall of Fame induction ceremony and recognized.
For More Information
Contact Viana Rockel at 319-335-1015
|Link to Scholarship Endowment Fund page.|